Friday 27 September 2013

Getting started.

I have decided to write a health and fitness blog to keep a track of my fitness journey. No doubt I will be the only person reading, but I figure it will be good to have in writing the journey I am on and plan to continue on.
For several years I have tried to lose weight and all my motivation has always been short lived. This time I am determined to be different. 
After some big things happened in my life a little while ago I put on weight (I have never been slim) but I saw a photo from a night out I had at the start of the year and was disgusted at myself. From that moment on I have been set on getting my body to its physical peak.
No crash diet can help, if it took 5 years to put on it’s not going to come off over night, so it is all about clean eating and exercise.
I am a 21 year old female at 5’3” and at mid-August 2013 I weighed 14 stone. This gave me a BMI of 34.7 meaning I am clinically obese and putting my life at risk. I should not need anything more than that to turn my life around.

A month and a half later (and with a few slip ups) I have managed to lose a stone. Now weighing 13 stone and giving myself a BMI of 32.2, still clinically obese but I am on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment