Friday 4 October 2013

Chocolate protein coconut bites.


I'm working the long shifts this weekend so I have baked myself some little each to make treats to help me cope.
Here's how I made them.

Chocolate protein coconut bites recipe.

Ingredients.
250g of descant coconut
4 eggs
Two scoops of chocolate protein powder
A few handfuls of dried fruit (I went with raisins and cinnamon cranberry's)
Dark chocolate
(You may add sugar or sweetner if you desire)

Recipe.
Combine the eggs, coconut, protein powder, dried fruit and sugar (if you're using it) in a bowl.
Shape into small balls, around 1-2 inches in size and place on baking paper.
Bake in the oven at gas mark 4/180C for around 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from the oven and let cool.
Melt the dark chocolate and coat the coconut balls however you feel. Drizzle, dunk or spoon it on.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment